Home School Parish Agreement
This is a reminder of the list of Parents’ Responsibilities which you have signed.
- support the school in promoting the values and practice of the Catholic faith by praying at home, attending Mass and in living out the teachings of the Church
- treat all staff, parents and pupils with respect
- behave in a manner that sets a good example to children
- ensure my child attends school regularly and on time and notify the school when he/she is absent or late
- make sure that my/our child does the homework set and listen to him/her read
- ensure that my child is equipped for school with correct uniform and PE kit
- encourage good behaviour and encourage my child to obey the Golden Rules
- attend parent consultations
- contribute to the best of my/our ability to the life of the school
- show respect and tolerance towards people of other faiths and cultures.