Blessed Sacrament School Chaplaincy Team
Their role is to serve as a member of the school Chaplaincy Team to support the Catholic Life of the School. Pupils will be entrusted with the responsibility of:
- Giving joyful witness of Christ in their school – missionary disciples.
- Providing support in the delivery of the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of all pupils across the curriculum.
- Peer pastoral care – building on the good practice in your school.
- Assisting with the delivery and development of the prayer life of the school supporting assemblies, worship, class prayer times and prayer groups.
- Assisting with developing and leading retreat experiences for pupils.
- Developing and leading social justice activities in your school.
- Developing the use of the chapel/prayer room/sacred spaces or areas.
- Being present on parents and opening evenings to help with the welcome of all the community.
- Developing outreach work and supporting local, national and international charities – Caritas Diocese of Westminster Cafod